Today the Republican Party of Kalamazoo had the honor of hosting Nikki Snyder for our monthly luncheon. Nikki is the first Republican to declare candidacy for the open Senate seat in 2024. Currently she serves on the State Board of Education where she has been a fierce voice of opposition to the radical liberal agenda in our school system.
Nikki Snyder won a statewide election for her current seat in 2016 (State Board of Education = 8 year term) . She also performed very well in Kalamazoo County and almost won her race, she only trailed her Democrat opponent by 3%.
At the event today Nikki laid out her 5 step plan.
● Restore parental control in education and pass the Parent’s Bill of Rights
● Reduce living costs on ALL Michigan families and fight Bidenflation
● Secure our border to keep our families safe from fentanyl, terrorists and human trafficking
● Increase American energy independence
● Promote government accountability and reduce spending
Nikki also worked as a registered nurse for over 20 years, which was evident in the in-depth knowledge she displayed when discussing the topic of healthcare and other related issues.
We look forward to hosting Nikki Snyder and other Republican Candidates for U.S Senate at KGOP events over the next year and a half.
You can learn more about Nikki Snyder at https://hirenikki.com/about-1