October’s KGOP Newsletter
Check out the latest news from the Kalamazoo GOP!
You can read the latest issue of The Republican Record, the KGOP’s monthly newsletter, by clicking the image below.
Stories included in this issue are
- Bill Ballenger Tells it Like it is in Kalamazoo
- There’s Going to be Some Heartache Election Night for the Dems- Chairman’s Column
- Eliminating Red Tape for Rehabilitated Individuals – Legislator’s Corner by Brandt Iden
- Citizens for Traditional Values’ Director to Speak at KGOP Luncheon on Oct. 4
- Pro-Life Call to Action Meeting Set for Oct. 7
- Upton Announces $2.8 Million Grant for Kalamazoo County
- Donate Pop Cans to Student for Washington D.C. Trip
- First Responders Welcomed at State Capitol
- Yard Signs Available at KGOP Office
- Steve Carra’s Campaign to Hold Kickoff Fundraiser
- And Much, Much More!